Thursday, May 29, 2008

kisahku...



Tahniah! Anda telah ditawarkan ke Universiti Teknologi MARA untuk mengikuti Program Kejururawatan UiTM.



That's it. I'm finished.. I've just been offered a place in a local university in this country. My heart blend with feelings, it feels like someone just blow my head. I just can't accept it. A nursing programme? Oh God.



When i'm in standard 6,i scored all straight A's for the UPSR examination. Then my application to enter MRSM was accepted.



Leaving that lower secondary school with 8A's printed on my PMR examination slip is a very good feeling, from there i continue my journey to Perak, as i've been offered a place in MRSM Taiping.



Then things went wrong, while my other classmates secures a sponsorship from corporations and government organization to do courses they like overseas , me myself got "stuck" in a local university doing something that never crossed my mind before.



There u go. A male nurse doing a course well-dominated by the females.. The moment i read the result of my application,(i checked it by SMS) i feel like the world is being so unfair to me..



My other friends started to ask me things like,"oit dapat mane?","camne keputusan?" Ouch! While others are busy boasting about their sponsorships,i'm stuck to death.. What should i say to them? What excuses should i give? Oh God this is just so hard..



When i told my family about the "nursing" thing,they laugh it out. Especially my mom. "ai takkan ma jadi nurse anak pun nurse kot..,laki plak tu.." Erk! I'm bleeding! Haha..

3 comments:

missysha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

it's hard to be humble when u're male nurse...

don't thinking about money..to the best ur nursing care.....

ogyayop said...

hi... frenz... now... how many A's is not important. if u have 19A's even,.. if u want something that give a lot of money.. why not u join nursing. Think smart adik. Like me.. during my UPSR..i got 4A(all subject A), my PMR.. i got (7A 1C..C tu Sains.. sebab i rasa i lupa nak bayar duit buku yang i beli dari cikgu.... balasannya..I dapat C..heheh...).. and than I dapat kelas Science tulen.. (biology, kimia, fizik..add math... ) and than.... SPM ..pangkat 1.... and actually.. when i got an offer from USM Kubang Kerian... I really hate it because... I actually more interested in IT.. but..i thinking..if i ignored this offer, i wont get any other offer after this.. so accept the offer. Now... i am working in Saudi.. my monthly salary is 10k and above... So just be an intelligent nurse. being smart....

visit my nurse blog at http://ogyayop.wordpress.com